By purchasing services at Hollywood Eyes, it is assumed customers agree to the following terms and conditions.
- All prices reflected on our menu are subject to prevailing Goods and Services Tax at the moment of payment.
- All the information reflected on this menu is correct at the time of print. Hollywood Eyes reserves the right to change, amend or withdraw any items, prices or offers without prior notice.
Before attending a consultation to discuss Permanent Makeup, it is important that you are familiar with the cost of treatment prior to arrival. Please view the 'Services & Cost' page.
Consultations are free when you progress with the treatment, otherwise there is a $50+gst fee for the session.
- The clinic opens at 10am. Should you arrive early please wait outside.
- Hollywood Eyes reserves the right not to serve customers who arrive late for appointments.
- Please do not bring friends or family members along to your appointments.
- Consultations are also strictly limited to unaccompanied individuals.
- No Children, babies or Pets are allowed into the clinic.
- Payment is required on the day of treatment, and for each treatment you receive.
- We accept: Eftpos, Cash, Visa and Mastercard.
- You are welcome to pay with your Credit card, but we reserve the right to pass on the bank fees to process this form of payment.
- Please check you have your payment with you before arriving at the clinic.
- A Booking deposit of $150.00 is required on all Micropigmentation bookings at the time of booking.
- Booking Deposits are strictly non-refundable and cannot be used in exchange for other services or products. If treatment is not completed within a year you forfeit your deposit.
- 2 full working days' notice is required for changing appointments for Permanent Makeup as other clients need to also arrange time out to take new times that become available.
- Appointments not attended or cancelled within the notice period will be charged at 75% of the procedure cost, unless your scheduled time can be reallocated to another client.
- Cancellations will only be recognised in writting via email.
- If more than 2 full working days' notice is given, your booking deposit is held on file for up to one year to secure a future booking and until such time as you have completed treatment.
- 24 hours’ notice is required for all other appointments and the same conditions apply. Clients are required to return to the clinic one month post treatment to confirm treatment was completed to satisfaction.